InfoNTD is the international knowledge center for information on cross-cutting issues in Neglected Tropical Diseases. It is the place to search for articles, (e-) books, book chapters, (e-journals), films, cd-roms and more on NTDs and related subjects.
We provide scientists, professionals and others working in the field with:
- Easy online access to e-publications on cross-cutting issues in NTDs. Start your search here.
- A platform to share information, tools and other resources related to cross-cutting issues in NTDs. Click for more information on cross-cutting issues and NTDs.
- Assistance with literature research. InfoNTD conducts bibliographical searches using a variety of databases as well as the Internet. These searches generate a list of journal citations, available with or without abstracts. Customers review the lists and then may request relevant full-text articles (see document delivery services below).
- A document delivery (inter-library loan) service offering access to full text versions of publications not in the public domain. Requests for articles or books can be done by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A one-stop service for technical questions regarding cross-cutting issues in NTDs. If you have any questions or suggestions for (new) cross-cutting issues, please contact us.
- Training sessions. InfoNTD organizes training sessions at the NLR office or on location, including training on how to use information resources like the Internet, databases, PubMed, reference manager, how to evaluate and use information found and how to stay up-to-date with information on NTD and cross-cutting issues.
- A monthly ‘What is new’ e-newsletter with an overview of recent key publications.