InfoNTD is an online platform that shares information, publications and tools on cross-cutting issues in neglected tropical diseases. It is essential for health professionals and researchers in the NTD field to cooperate and share knowledge. However, information about cross-cutting issues in NTDs used to be dispersed across many (online) channels. The urgent need for an up-to-date and centralized information platform led to the set-up of InfoNTD, initiated by NLR and American Leprosy Missions.
InfoNTD is managed by NLR and housed in the NLR International Office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
To enable capacity strengthening for researchers, programme managers, M&E officers, policy makers, health professionals and others working in the field of NTDs by making knowledge, information and tools easily accessible.
We offer a sharing platform
- A search engine and database dedicated to cross-cutting issues in NTDs, providing access to scientific papers, grey literature, and learning materials.
- Access to research tools, such as the NTD Morbidity & Disability (NMD) Toolkit.
- Information on cross-cutting issues in NTDs such as: disease management, disability and inclusion, disease prevention, health system factors, mapping, health education, mental wellbeing, wound care, and WASH.
- Free document delivery services, to ensure the accessibility of non-open-access publications to all.
- Assistance with literature searches.
- Monthly overview via email showing the latest cross-cutting NTD publications.
More information on how to request articles, subscribe to our monthly overview or to get assistance with literature searches, can be found on our support page. You can access our support page by clicking on the pink support button, which can be found on the bottom right side of your screen. Or contact us directly via email@example.com.