Amref Health Africa is an international African organisation headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Our Vision: Lasting health change in Africa
Our Mission: We are committed to improving the health of people in Africa by partnering with and empowering communities, and strengthening health systems.
- Improve the lives of disadvantaged people in Africa through better health
- Bridge gaps between communities, health systems and governments
- Be a leading force for advocacy for health system reforms in Africa
- Be a leader in the NGO community, developing and documenting best practices and training programmes
We believe in equiping communities with the knowledge, skills and means to maintain their good health and break the cycle of poor health and poverty. We believe in the inherent power within African communities – that the power for lasting transformation of Africa’s health lies within its communities.
- E-mail contact only via website (see below):